This Wednesday thirty brave members logged on to Lighter’s Footprint’s first all-Zoom meeting. Thanks so much to the participants, who are now familiarised with Zoom’s basic functions.
We are looking forward to our next Zoom with Environment Victoria’s CEO, legendary campaigner Jono La Nauze. Zoom meeting from 7.30 this coming Wednesday 8th here.
In the meantime, you can access Julian’s slides here.
Here are some more Zoom related resources.
- Draft Zoom users guide from ACF
- Getup’s big suite of Zoom resources
- FAQ from official Zoom website
- The Commons: facilitating online meetings (advanced)
- Training for Change: online training tools (advanced)
A free Zoom account allows 40 mins of meeting time. It’s a much better option than Skype for staying in touch with friends and family.
Advocacy and Campaigning in a pandemic:
- 350.org: Social Solidarity in a time of crisis
- 350.org: Training skill-ups
- The Green Institute: Together while Apart webinar
- Australian Progress: Pandemic Resources for Progressives
- Environment Victoria: Climate action from home for science based targets
Stay safe, stay healthy, and please follow all health guidelines at this time. We look forward another practice run soon, and are busy working towards Market Forces later in April.