The Uluru Statement from the Heart and the Voice to Parliament
Lighter Footprints acknowledges the leadership and custodianship of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nations. We support climate action within the principles of climate justice.
Lighter Footprints supports the reforms called for in the Uluru Statement From the Heart – Voice, Treaty and Truth. We support a Yes vote on the Voice, and we value the views of First Nations people on climate action.
The Lighter Footprints committee has decided that Lighter Footprints will publicly support a Yes vote for the Voice to Parliament. We made this decision after consultation with a number of our core supporters. We consider this position to be consistent with our commitment to climate justice. We encourage our supporters to consider campaigning in support of The Voice and provide information on how to do so here.
Constitutional Recognition Voice Campaign Resources and Information
Official YES Campaign website
YES Campaign Resources available here
- Uluru Statement from the Heart Statement
- Reconciliation Victoria Voice & Uluru Position Statement
- Reconciliation Victoria’s Maggolee Page on the Voice to Parliament
- National Reconciliation Week
- From The Heart website – Our People
- Together, Yes (Kitchen Table Conversations)